Scrolling

My home: first signs of spring

Hello Monday! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I'm feeling very revived after a weekend sailing in the Öresund! Back home I cut a few sprigs from our Japanese Cherry tree and used them as a centre piece on our dining room table. Despite the signs of spring I'm not quite ready to lose the sheepskin rugs yet.....they're too comfy for words!!


















My Scandinavian Home


A little 'get the look' info..... around the table: the dining chairs are from a flee market and painted white, vintage stool from Lovely & Company. On the table, the Iittala Nappula Candleholder gifted by Finnish Design Shop, the Muuto Gloria candleholder gifted by Nest and the Kubus Bowl gifted by By Lassen. The white bowl is by a local swedish ceramicist. Am I missing anything?

What do you have on your dining room table?

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Such a beautiful setting for meals and so minimalist but pretty with the addition from your garden!
    I am yet to but a dining room Tae but love how your white additions on the table keep it light And tidy - not the inevitable clutter than can build up somewhere that is th centre of activity.

    Such a lovely insight into your home - the lights are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niki, your dinig table and dining corner is fantastic and with cherry tree is gorgeous. I like your lights and the candlestick is fantastic. Love it!
    Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is so lovely, simple but beautiful. Plus you have my dream chair hanging from your ceiling, which I must say looks pretty amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Niki, where did the vase come from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a gorgeous dining room setting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fresh and cozy, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Niki, your dining table is so cute!!!!
    I love the cherry branches in your table! It's immediately spring!
    hugs
    vale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, I like seeing your own design handiwork haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. The soft furs ont he chairs looks so cozy! Happy Monday.
    j

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheepskins should be a year-round item in my opinion :) I love how that simple branch from your blossom tree adds a great touch to the room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a nice kitchen! That table is just stunning! (and all the things on it)! /Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely LOVE your home ! The decoration is beatiful !

    Thanks for sharing
    xoxo melanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. You really have a beautiful and very Scandinavian home! xo Caroline
    PS, you are a winner...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting...on my way over to your blog now to take a look! Thank you :)

      Delete
  14. Looks lovely as always, p.s we keep our sheepskins out all year, maybe its the British weather! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful room! It must be lovely to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your dining room looks so stylish yet very relaxed! Love reading your posts. Please let me know where the painting with branches came from.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous niki. i love your dining room so much i actually find myself thinking about it sometimes. it's just perfect. and your table styling is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lovely, thank you! Admittedly I had to spend about half an hour scrubbing away crayon from the table and under one of those sheep skin rugs are actually 10 hello kitty stickers which refuse to come off the chair....:)

      Delete
  18. Love the candle holder. So cute and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Niki. Am I seeing this right, you use the Kubus Bowl for salt?? (if so, brilliant)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, what a great post. I like your picture collection its really nice. Keep it up.
    M2K Beaumonde.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love getting glimpses of your home Niki! I did the same thing with branches I found on the street recently. They flowered gorgeously on my kitchen table.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello! I am from Lima, Peru and style here is so different. I have just moved from my parents place like a year and a half ago but my apartment looks so poor! No decoration or nothing. I love everything on your blog. I cant believe how I feel after read all this style tips, so excited!
    Sorry but i think i would copy some of your style to make it my own!
    Thank you so much!!!!

    Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO