Scrolling

Elina Dahl's happy home

This apartment belongs to talented Swedish designer Elina Dahl (currently for sale). It looks like such a happy home. I love the choice of colours in the sitting room, and Elina's wonderful prints through out.








Styling: Klara Markbåge, photography: Karin Foberg for Älskade hem 

We need a post sorter like this in our home - our post is soooo messy with piles of it all over the breakfast bar. Someone once told me that you should only ever handle an item you receive in the post once; i.e. as soon as you open it, file it / recycle it/ whatever immediately. How are you with this?! I'm hopeless despite best efforts!

If you like Elina's prints, you could try your luck in her give-away to win a print of your choice this week. And while we're in the mood for competitions (always) there's a great one over at Nest to win an original 1227 Anglepoise Desk Lamp here.

Have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. A truly happy and very bright home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interior, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how happy that baby is! This place must be liveable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore, c'est très joli, dire que j'ai cherché ce type de lit pour mes 3 enfants et que je n'ai jamais trouvé en France!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigo su blog y siempre me ha parecido súper inspirador los rincones que nos enseña.
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  6. this home is absolutely fantastic, you're right, Elina's prints are so beautiful and her baby is cute :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her home, amazing. Must share this one a little further! hehe

    I am terrible with the mail. I live on the third floor and there's no elevator so when it comes to recycling I have to pile things up or stuff them into an empty milk cartoon and then take it downstairs in the basement for a separate trash can for paper. These newspapers somehow pile up really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the butterfly pillow! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely bright space, I like the feel of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely place ! I want the same !! :D

    Bisou

    ReplyDelete
  11. stripes on the baby and stripes on the floor! darling. love the mix of chairs around the dining table, and the mix of pillows on the sofa and bed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the picture with the birds on it.
    _svala
    http://3systur.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just lovely! I must put my Ikea picture shelves up-I always admire them so much in other peoples' rooms and here too. Ahh-piles of post--don't talk to me about that....!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. really so happy! I love colors, and light and details. Thank you so much for sharing!
    hugs
    vale

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am interested to know which poster you would choose? Thanks much for the heads-up about the give-away. You are always so great about that!
    Best,
    Merrilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went for the kristall in mint :) how about you?

      Delete
  16. all my love for this home & family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. How great to see my styling here. She truelly has a beautiful home

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there! I am so in love with your coffee table - what brand is it? :) love your home!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Her home is the best, so beautiful and she is so nice too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I also would love to know where to find that coffee table. Would work so well in my new tiny living room...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please answer the coffee table question - I fell in love with it the instant I saw it and can't find it anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I'm not sure. You could try writing to Elina Dahl? :)

      Delete
  22. Look how happy that baby is! This place must be liveable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wonder which brand is soffa? Looking for a similar one, would appreciate yourctiips! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful home! Can you share where you found your coffee table?

    ReplyDelete
  25. is amazing furniture, i like it,,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO