Scrolling

A fun and relaxed children's room by Oeuf

It's been ages since I posted a children's bedroom and this one's way to cool to miss. It was photographed by Julia Ansiau for Oeuf which sells eco freindly children's furniture, clothes and accessories. What a fun, relaxed room. Love all those FAB cushions and knits, how cute are they?! and the drawings on the wall (fun DIY project for a rainy weekend?).  In some ways it reminds me of the bedroom I shared with my sister when I was little, we had the same floor, a similar bunkbed and I guess, toys all over the floor :)





Julia Ansiau for Oeuf via Fawn and Forest


What do you reckon, does it remind you of your room as a child at all?

I found these images at Fawn and Forest which is such an amazing shop (and blog) and sells many of the things you see here in this room including the Elephant cot,  Perch bunkbed, and Arctecnica Themis Trio Mobile.

Check out other very cool children's bedrooms here, here, and here! Which is your favourite?

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Oh, so beautiful! I also just posted about our children's playroom if you want to check it. Last time it was their bedroom. Have a nice week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a cute room thank you for sharing! And where did you find your little ones 'braces top' I love it?! N x

      Delete
    2. I have bought it couple of years ago for my first one... Can't remember where, maybe Lindex? :)

      Delete
  2. Nice cushions ! So funny and oryginal !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little chairs, and all the toys and colors, but the drawings on the wall are just so much fun, love this room.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun design, wish my room was like this now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Niki, absolutely amazing room :)
    I love finnish bedroom and bedroom for newborn :)
    But in the bedroom I love the chairs and painting on the wall.
    Hug!

    http://domovvskandinavskomstyle.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope my futur children will got a bedroom like that :)

    See you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the old mirror in picture 2 and the cow hide on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely!
    I like the drawings on the walls, great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I'm french, and when I found your blog, I said ''oh, magical, just magical''. I love it, the colors are wonderful, the ''articles'' (I don't know which is the word in english to say it) are perfect. Your blog is my... coup de coeur (♥).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to play in here and heck i'm 23! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha! that chalkboard "no whining and complaining" is so awesome! beautiful room indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the little nest chairs and table! awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely! This would be a nice design for our rooms in our charity building. The children would be so happy if we use your design. :)

    Thanks for the ideas my dear!

    - Nicolas / Children's Charity Volunteer / Diver / Writer / Blogger

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO