Scrolling

A relaxed monochrome apartment in Malmö

It's the weekend! Yaaaaay! To celebrate I've chosen an apartment close to home. This space feels so familiar as many of my friends have lived in similar pads in Malmö. There's something beautiful about the high ceilings, original wood flooring and double doors thrown open between each room. I also love the relaxed style and monochrome theme....if you're thinking of moving to Malmö it's for sale here!










Bo-laget
Do you go for black and white or do you prefer flashes of colour? Or perhaps pastels?

Some of my favourite black and white homes to date are this one in Helsinki, this beautiful Copenhagen apartment and this cosy Malmö home. Perfect monochrome inspiration!

Are you up to anything cool this weekend? I'm in Berlin today (such a fantastic city, I've never been before!) and heading home to see my little family in Sweden shortly -can't wait!  Hopefully I'll arrive before my 5 year old loses her first tooth. Hurry!

Have a fantastic weekend and see you Monday!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. How cool is that green glass jar lamp? Such a great statement piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job accessorizing that room! I love those little topiaries you used. I agree that the accessories are what give the room life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice space...great place for working space :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful appartment!!
    How do you like Berlin! We used to live there for only one year, but I actually didn't like living there. It's too big for me! I prefered living in Munich! Thanks for your comment on my side!! If you're interested in what I was sewing I've been posting it today!Have a nice weekend with your family!
    Klem
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Berlin. Sadly not enough time to really see the city so I'll need to come back - great excuse! I'm so intrigued about what you've made...on my way to check it out on your blog now!

      Delete
  5. Hi Niki, I believe Berlin is fantastic city :)
    and about this apartment, I love first picute especially home office, the chairs opposite the desk and double door :)
    Have a nice weekend!

    http://domovvskandinavskomstyle.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the black and white but would have to have way more colour as well. I couldn't live without it I am afraid! Looks great in photos though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it a lot, but I find it a little bit sad, maybe? I have seen many other black&white homes which are much more lively. However, I love the kitchen and the corridor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always interesting to hear lots of different perceptions on a home. I'm intrigued by the 'sad' could it be the minimalist furniture approach in some of the rooms?

      Delete
  8. This monochrome theme goes favorite all the time. Each and every decor accessories looking so appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I´ve just stumbled across your blog and it is beautiful and so inspiring!!! Just one question: Do you know from which designer the working place table is? Thanks a lot!! Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO