Scrolling

A fun children's space in the Netherlands

Morning! I hope you had a great weekend? I got back from Berlin yesterday, I've never been before, have you? It's such a cool city! It's good to be home and see my guy and little girls too though. Today I'd like to share this very cute children's bedroom with you from the home of Femke Dekker of interiors shop Femkeido in the Netherlands. I love the grey, white and pops of colour. And that rustic bunk bed which looks like it's been lifted straight out of a Scandinavian summer cottage! 






Avenue Lifestyle with kind permission. 


Holly Marder (with kind permission) for Decor8
I spy Orla Kiely wallpaper, a Lucky Boy Sunday cushion and pretty pom poms. If you'd like to see the rest of the home syou can tkae a peek here.

On the subject of little ones, I am excited to announce a shiny new sponsor in the My Scandinavian Home team! Smallable is an award winning fashion and design concept store for 0-16 year olds selling incredibly cool clothes and furniture for children. I love the back to school section and will be getting my girls one of the backpacks or satchels. Don't miss the very cool children's/teenagers desks, desk lamps and chairs section too, and there's all those clothes of course...... For the latest updates you can sign up for their newsletter here. I'm on it!

Have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. That Orla Kiely wallpaper never fails to bring a smile to my face! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too! I've just sent my boy to school, first day! Such an emotional event fot whole my fam. I'm all in back to school stuff. And indeed, these amazing bed and closet are astonishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there! nice pictures, i fell in love with bed, it is perfect for a kid

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there! nice pictures, i fell in love with bed, it is perfect for a kid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see the nursery of my sweet little girl here! x Femke http://www.femkeido.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your entire home is so beautiful Femke! Love your shop too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO