Scrolling

Monday DIY - the simplest, cutest idea ever.

Hello Monday! I hope you had a great weekend? If you're looking for a simple way to update your home this week or even just something creative to do, how about this incredibly simple yet cool textile / wallpaper project? It's the brainchild of Frk Hansen who was inspired by Ferm Living's beautiful half-moon wallpaper. Frk Hansen used a fabric marker, textile paint, and a potato to create the monochrome design. Yes, a potato! I'm on it! 






Photos 1,2,3,4 Frk Hansen - with kind permission. Photo 5: Ferm Living

Pretty cool project don't you think? You could always swap the half moons for hearts like in the image below (or buy very cute heart stickers from Ferm Living). 


Ferm Living
And while we're on the subject of children's rooms (although even as an adult I could definitely have those half-moons and hearts on my wall, couldn't you?!), I'm extremely excited to introduce my new sponsor Babyssimo who sells the most cute children's things ever. Cue gorgeous baby pyjamas, accessories (mittens with faces anyone?!), and measuring giraffes. Oh and there's their Tocoto Vintage range too....*sigh* can one of my friends have a baby soon please so I can get shopping?

Have a lovely Monday!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. The sleepy bear (or whatever it is) is even TOO cute! I remeber cutting potato-stamps in my primary school.
    Great idea and wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love making potato stamps and have never taught my children to do the same. Thank you for this posting and the pretty photos, I think we will do this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simple things are the best, definitely! Lovely photos.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog! it inspired me so much when we were renovating our farmhouse. thanks for sharing this AMAZING idea. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that idea and actually shared the very same one on my blog last Friday. :) Seems like we've both been inspired by Frk Hansen. I can't wait to try it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike ;) It's such a cute idea isn't it? I think I'll do this project with my little girls this week.

      Delete
  6. Oh I love this en going to keep this in mind!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...it is very good idea, I think I will try it this week too :)

    http://domovvskandinavskomstyle.blogspot.sk/

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. potato stamping is so fun and easy, i just love it. and, yes, i could love the half-moon and hearts on my walls too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of Ferm Living!! The hearts are soo lovely!! What a great DIY idea!!
    Klem
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow great and superb..
    Even a kid can paint their room..
    It is really fabulous..
    Keep up the good work
    sounds good!
    Keep posting new info here

    Post free ads for buy, sell, jobs, real estate, rent...


    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed this. You can see in your article comments. This information has really been helpful for most of the readers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the last wall, it's really inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Children bedrooms are always cute. This is a great room design for a girl as most girls love pink colors. My child is obsessed from pink, she wants everything in pink - when we start from the pencils, to the towels, bed linen, toys, books... everything you can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Children bedrooms are always cute. This is a great room design for a girl as most girls love pink colors. My child is obsessed from pink, she wants everything in pink - when we start from the pencils, to the towels, bed linen, toys, books... everything you can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, thank you for this great idea! I just finished my own version :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO