Scrolling

A lovely light, whimsical Swedish family home

Hello Friday! And what a Friday it is - the sun's shining, there's a light breeze and it's a public holiday here in Sweden. Jaaaa! Before I head out for the day I wanted to pop in and share the beautiful home of Sofia of online shop and blog Mokkasin, partner Kristo and their four children. There's something very whimsical about the way they've decorated their home, it's white, light and airy for sure, but you're also never far from a floral display - whether in terms of fresh flowers or wallpaper and textiles and a pop of colour. The home is a perfect reflection of Sofia's style. It just so happens her personal style is stunning, don't you agree?!








Elle Decoration. Photographer: Johan Sellen., Original Elle text: Cia Wedin. Stylist / interior: Sofia 

Could you live here? I certainly could. In fact I wish I could whisk myself away there this bank holiday weekend!

There's a great article about this home on Elle Deocaration Sweden here.

Right. Time to head off and enjoy the day with my man and little girls and catch the sunshine. I wish you a wonderful weekend and see you Monday!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. gorgeous. Is it ok if I share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it? I sent a quick mail to Sofia and she kindly gave me permission, it's worth sending a quick mail to her to double check :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, love this house! I could never live in this house as my kids would mess the house up daily! Very nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could. I wish were live there. it's looks like what a comfortable place.

    riris!
    https://avintagecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful! I love the colourful pillows — is there a source for those?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this home! Would you know where she got the file cabinet from (next to her crafting station)? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Does anyone recognize the two lounge chairs in the first picture?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love interior designing and interior decoration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO