Scrolling

Small space inspiration: a lovely Swedish apartment

It's the weekend. woohoo! It's a special one in our home as my youngest turns 4! She's asked to go horse riding for her birthday so we'll be heading out into the forest with a few friends. I'm so looking forward to it as the leaves are just starting to turn red and yellow and the forest floor is lined with mushrooms and toadstools. Such a lovely time of year! Before I head off I wanted to share this lovely home with you (for sale here). Believe it or not it's only 41 metres square with the sitting room, sleeping area and home office combined in one room. Despite the limitations there's something very calm and uncluttered about it. Perfect inspiration for a small living area don't you think?








Entrance styled by Karin.

I especially love the office area. Is there anything that stands out to you?

For more small space inspiration check out the archive - warning, there's quite a few so you may want to pour yourself a coffee first!

Have you got any plans for the weekend? Taking it easy? Decorating? Walk along the beach? Kite flying? Wild night out? Would love to hear your plans and what you do in your part of the world.

Have a great couple of days and see you Monday!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. These relaxed homes with a sligh bohemian feel are so inspiring! Love the checked floor in the kitchen, and the bedroom linen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the wall in the kitchen and the workspace too.
    We'll spend the weekend with some new decorating ideas in our flat, also some walks near the river here in Prague, meeting friends for a cup of hot wine.

    Happy birthday to your youngest ^_^ and have a great weekend too,
    Michael
    http://www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a perfect weekend. I've never been to Prague but it's at the top of my places to visit in 2015! :)

      Delete
  3. I love the wallpaper in the kitchen - nice way to add some colour to the clean white lines. So clean and yet cosy!

    Have a great weekend all xx

    http://blommabloglondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    my english is very bad, but I want to say that I love your blog - it's my every-day joy and pleasure to come home after hard work and enjoy the beautiful pictures and your thoughts and ideas about it. This is the best way for me to relax and calm down and I look forward to it every single day !

    Thank you so much for it ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Messages like yours make writing my blog totally worthwhile. And your English is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your posts and every time the f&b dark blue enters my mind for the living room one of your posts pops into my inbox and I reconsider. There is something so fresh and timeless about the houses you show. thanks, katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah but dark blue can be so beautiful too, especially combined with copper....thank you for your lovely words about my blog, so happy to hear.

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday to your little girl!
    The office cornedr and the corner with the bed are my favorites in this apartment, such a great inspiration for small living indeed. I planned to clean and organize a bit in our home, but as the weather is too good for it we are heading to our country home for a relaxing day! :)
    Enjoy your weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd choose the weather every time too Anu! Have a lovely weekend at your country home and thank you for your birthday wishes, I'll pass them on :)

      Delete
  8. Love is all! But that carpet.... that's what I'm looking for :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Happy birthday to your little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the wallpaper in the kitchen. When can I move in :P
    I'm also enjoying a long weekend...enjoy your weekend!!!
    Love your blog btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super Blog and so nice pictures Love it.wishes from Germany Nina

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful apartment. There is a department store near where I live that is called Ikea. It is a very nice place and your home reminds me of the set up there.

    http://www.jolanproperties.com/apartments-for-rent/1640-Lawrence-Avenue--Toronto-ON-15102

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hej! Det är jag som har stylat den här lägenheten. Roligt att få inspirera:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karin, thank you for letting me know. What a telented stylist you are!! I have updated the credits accordingly but couldn't find your surname? And have I linked to the correct place? (see under last image).

      Delete
  14. Hej! du har länkat helt rätt, det är Entrance som har bilderna:-) Jag har inte kommit igång riktigt med min hemsida och blogg ännu. Men vill du se mer av det jag gör så kan du gå in på min instagram, karinlisarebecca.
    Just nu jobbar jag mycket med mina prints som bland annat säljs på Artilleriet här i Göteborg. Jag inspireras mycket av din blogg och din Pinterestsida och tyckte det var extra roligt när du gjorde ett blogginlägg om min styling. Trevlig helg! tack för en inspirerande blogg!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely atmosphere in the kitchen <3
    Do you know where the lamp in the bedroom is from??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO