Scrolling

A harmonious Swedish space

This is one beautiful home. The soft colours, the light, the sea and landscape photography, the relaxed feel. Everything about this 1930's functionalist Stockholm home is just so harmonious. It belongs to Karolina Borg, stylist and founder of Swedish online magazine The Way We Play, her husband and two little boys. This space has brought a sense of calm to my mid week, I hope it has to yours too?!








Homeowner: Karolina Borg. Lovely Life. Photography: Amelia Widell, shared with kind permission.

Is there anything you love in particular about Karolina's home?

If you're intrigued, you can see more beautiful pictures and a complete interview (in Swedish) here

I've always loved the sea. It could be because I come from a family of sailors and spent much of my childhood on a boat off the south coast of England. One day I'd like to live in a cottage like this one by the sea  and not far from here. I find it so therapeutic to watch the changing scenery. In I've ordered this beautiful seascape from Kara Rosenlund for my wall.  Max Wanger (as seen in this home) and Jarrod Corbet also sell some beautiful shots of the ocean.

Are you a sea, mountain or townie kinda person?


LATEST COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO