Scrolling

Vintage and mid-century drinks trolleys for a refreshing Valentine's Day!

Hellooo! And happy Valentine's day ♥♥♥ Any romantic plans? Me, I was thinking of enjoying a refreshing glass or two with my man. Which got me thinking. There's been so much inspiration lately on beautiful vintage drinks trolleys. We were given a fab mid-century drinks trolley ♥♥♥ by my parents-in-law a few year's ago and I finally got around to photographing it. Sadly it doesn't carry any cocktail hour specials!

My Scandinavian Home
My Scandinavian Home
My Scandinavian Home
My Scandinavian Home
 A quick guide to wear things are from....the chrome Dreyfuss 500 phone is from Graham and Green. The plant is a Corokia Silver Ghost which I once wrote a post about here. I bought the pot and plant from Gouteva in Malmö. My stack of magazines are all past editions of Elle Decoration UK. The cushions in the chair are from Designer's Guild and the black and white throw is called VILMIE RUND from IKEA. Sometimes mid-century drinks trolley's pop up at Lauritz. You're so welcome to pin these pics.

 
And for those of you who prefer your happy hour drink closer to hand, how about some of these lovely vintage mini bars?!

Glitter Guide
These tings take time
Glitter Guide
Happy Valentine's day! ♥♥♥

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. I love your drinks trolley, and all the lovely things you've put on it! :) I reckon your is the nicest one of the ones shown above! Have a nice day, lots of love /Kajsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 1rst trolley and the phone, and the one before the last!!!!!! Big hugs for the Valentine day my friend from France!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kajsa and Cez! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

      Delete
  3. What a great great gift your in-laws gave you. It is so unique and really stands out from the others you show here.
    PS- Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your drinks trolley selection are beautiful. I like especially the elegance of the last one.

    Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I was wondering where the Los Angeles map came from, I love it!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia. It is indeed such a great print but unfortunately I have no idea since this isn't one of my images. Perhaps another reader can help? :)

      Delete
  6. You have great taste Niki :) I realyl like the Corokia and the pot it is in. Beautiful! I haven't found anything like that here in the UK. In the flower shops here I usually only like geraniums. But I will keep looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fantastic!
    I love the phone and little trolley

    ReplyDelete
  8. As an American designer I think you really get the nature/modern/Scandinavian style beautifully. I just came across your blog and can't wait to follow you're posts. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love your home. You have the swing chair that I adore! xo . trina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your parents-in-law have great design style .. your trolley is my FAVE from all shown! And of course my jaw dropped when I spotted the hanging clear chair (i luv it)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. mm - love your trolley
    do you have any idea where to find one like it?
    I've been looking forever

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your silver rotary phone! did u spray painted it? or Is it it's orignal colour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It came in the silver - you might still be able to find one. I bought it several years ago at Graham and Green in London :)

      Delete
  13. Snooping through your posts, and I'm just in-love with your bar cart! Pieces like such just remind me of my adventure in Grunerlokka where I found my midcentury nesting tables! I also love your vase and twigs. Nice digs <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was such a lucky 'inherit'! Would love to see your nesting tables, any pics?

      Delete
    2. Lucky you! I will post pics of my tables on my blog. I will have a special entry for my "finds".

      Delete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO