Scrolling

My black and white bedroom

Over at NIB Norwegian interior bloggers have been invited to choose something from their home that shows who they are. And I thought, why not join in here. My favourite little corner is one side of the bedroom. Ok I technically share it with my man but you can see that, umm, he didn't really have much of a say. (Poor guy!). I have so many treasured items, pictures of my family, presents from friends and nostalgic trinkets that tell a story that it's definitely a little corner of my world that I really love.




All pictures: My Scandinavian Home

A little guide to where things are from: the black wallpaper and bedding is Designers Guild. The mirror is Graham & Green. The reading lamp is the IKEA +365 BRASA. The two little vintage apothecary bottles were a present from P's dad who's a doctor. And I found the Swedish Gustavian chest-of-drawers in their attic. The jewellery holder was a birthday present from my P (good man!). And no guesses where the Chanel No5 perfume was from! People are buying second hand perfume for lots at the moment for the lovely bottles so if you have one that you don't like the scent of and thinking of slinging it out, e-bay it instead!

Do you have an area of your home you feel is truly yours and represents you?

Oh and also I've been looking for a pretty 'washed out' pink or lilac coloured throw for my bed - any tips? Or perhaps another colour - what do you think?

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Your bedroom is a DREAM! With nice wallpaper and accessories, everything beautiful! Enjoy! Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, and that wallcovering?! Is it flocked? I think a soft coloured throw would be great and something you could easily change out when you are in the mood for a quick change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes flocked :) Must find myself a throw, feel a bit incomplete...

      Delete
  3. You bedroom looks absolutely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so cool! loving it!

    kisses sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your home, just gorgeous! Glad I found you...newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fresh and beautiful!

    wen with www.guehnemade.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Niki AKA Miss nosey!!! I love it :-)))) so thankful I came across your blog x

    Your bedroom LOOKS LIKE NIRVANA!!! I endeavour to make a tranquil space for our bedroom, very soon. With your inspirational images I hope to succeed xx Dani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant! I've read so many of your posts already! Cannot stop! LOL! I've added you on my Bloglovin' list with my daily reads!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. would love to know where does the ceiling light come from? is it made of shells? <3 Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your room. Can you give me details on the wallpaper?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO