Scrolling

The Danish apartment of By Nord owner

This is the stunning family apartment of Hanne Berzant, designer and owner of Danish brand By Nord.  




Femina via Design Attractor
I love the grey, white and wood colour combination and of course the beautiful way they've furnished the apartment. I spy many items from By Nord, the cushions for example, are high up on my very long wish list!

I also have a huuuuge design crush on any lighting by Tom Dixon and am so envious to see they have his lights throughout.  My absolute number one light is the CopperShade which they have over the dining table, spot on!

Right, I'm off to enjoy my last few hours of London over a bacon butty and a cup of tea...yay!

Have a lovely evening and happy halloween!

And as always, let me know your thoughts! x


LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Looks so comfy and inviting! I prefer more colour, but I like the different textures and rough/ "clumsy" combined with modern and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her home is the best business card for By Nord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really a wonderful hope, loving all the white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely place, I can really see myself living there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No surprise that her home is so lovely. I especially like all the textures in the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I met Hanne at Design Junction on her beautiful stand and as Will says, really no surprise that she has created something so wonderful in her own home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful. Love all of it! hx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So harmonious and stylish...Some people really have a sixth sense for colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! its Really wonderful house .i really like its furniture and accessories of the furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful furniture! It looks so cozy and peaceful. Discount Beds and Mattresses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO