Scrolling

Rustic / industrial Danish restaurant Höst

It's my husband's birthday next week so I've been doing some planning. Since he loves eating out, at least part of his present should be visiting a new restaurant. And with Copenhagen just over the Öresund bridge how could the the rustic / industrial Scandinavian restaurant Höst not be top of the list?! If you love interior blogs you'll have seen images of this before. But honestly? Höst was completed last year after a collaboration with the fab Norm Architects team (remember this monochrome home last week?!) and Danish designers Menu for Cofoco. And word on the street is that the food is equally sublime.







Norm Architects / Menu / Höst Styling: Emma Fexeus.


Table for two please. And it's more for him........honest :)

PS I hope he doesn't read today's post!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Scandinavian style is just beautiful ! Would be very pleased to visit that restaurant for my birthday ! Enjoy ! Hug, barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Host is a great idea for a bday dinner but just to give you the heads up.... the service at Host is SLOOOWWWWWW. I was there a couple weeks ago when my mother in law was in town. The decor, as you wrote about is stunning and the atmosphere is cosy but be prepared for a 3 hour meal. (see my commentary- http://lamb411.com/2013/01/24/date-night-4-host/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the heads up on this. I was thinking maybe lunch, often lunch is served a little quicker in these places or? I will have to let you know how it goes :-) off to check out your review. X

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Have a nice evening there - in that stylish location!

    Sunny greetings
    Franny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing how versatile Norm Architects are. In the home we saw the other day it's completely striped down and minimal and here we have this lovely rusty feeling throughout. Hope you and your husband will have a lovely time there! And it would be fun if you could let us know how the food is. I would love to visit the restaurant next time I'm in town :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing! tell us all how it is if you go there! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI, I love it, love this atmosphere, I think this restaurant has his story, I would like to visit this place. Maybe one day .....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must tell how this is food wise later, I'm always on the look out for new restaurants in CPH! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's all the textures of this place that get me - the exposed wood and smooth concrete... just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and lovely atmosphere. Wishes of a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Niki....you know you've got me hook line and sinker when you talk restaurants and food and interiors. A match made in heaven! Would love for you to do more on this topic - sorry I am being selfish aren't I!!! can't wait to hear the review... Enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like a lot your sandinavian blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely range of restaurant furniture with perfect set of designs and woods quality. Looks real amazing... Metal chairs and stools

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO