Scrolling

A black and white Christmas with Tine K.

It's the weekend, yay! There's going to be a flurry of last minute decorating and wrapping here in my home in preparation of celebrating our 'Swedish Christmas' with my husband's family next weekend. If like me, you're looking for new ideas - here's a touch of inspiration. When it comes to Christmas, Danish brand Tine K Home always come up trumps. The Tine K Home  theme for the holiday season 2013 is black and white, save for the tree which is also decorated with a touch of earthy mauve (or, what would you call this colour?).










Tine K Home inspired by a post from Purple Area
Do you like a black and white theme at Christmas?

I've gone for a white and brown theme and hung ginger snaps in our tree. The scent as you walk in the door is wonderful, I can definitely recommend it. How do you create the smell of Christmas in your home?

If you love this style you'll also love the home tour of Tine K Home's owner.

For more black and white Christmas inspiration check out this Swedish home, this Norwegian home  and here for beautiful Danish Christmas decoration inspiration.

This afternoon I'm heading up to the nursery to watch my girls in their Luciatåg (Lucia procession). My eldest will be a 'tomten' and my youngest 'Lucia' with a crown of candles in her hair (not real thankfully), I can't wait, it'll be so sweet! What are you up to this evening / over the next couple of days?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

PS I have a little Christmas treat for you next week designed by my friend here in Malmö!.....

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. it's beautiful and classic! Would love to have something similar in my home! Lucia celebration sounds wonderful, I know the are doing the same at the Seaman's church here in Dubai but we will not be attending. I do miss the Luciatag and the saffron buns from home! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to pop back for it one year. I'll raise a glass of glögg on your behalf! Great weekend yourself.

      Delete
  2. Er virkelig glad for at du opdatere din blog hver dag, helt fantastisk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the black & white is very classy looking. Last year I did all white, silver and wood. The Lucia procession sounds like such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I knew what the paint color was for that purple bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the look of this house and I really LOVE black and white. I do like the touch of purply-mauve as well. I like to scent the air with pine-scented candles and air fresheners...not as good as the real thing, but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful as always! I create Christmas smell with baking gingerbreads - it's the smell that brings a real Christmas feeling for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO