Scrolling

A fabulous grey Australian holiday home

Smoke grey. It's broody, it's romantic, it's dramatic. And I love it. Swedish interior style queen Lotta Agaton has made no secret that grey is the colour of 2014. At first I wasn't sure but having already seen this home, and now this fantastic Australian home found on beautiful blog the Style Files, I'm totally sold, how about you? Ellis House is owned by Tracie Ellis founder of textile company Aura Home. Located in Kyneton, Australia, the renovation of the 1860's home was inspired by  'luxurious simplicity'. And the great news? It's available to rent (remember this Australian home too?) - when I finally make my dream trip to Australia I'm not going to be short of beautiful holiday homes to choose from! 









Tracie EllisEllis House via Style Files

Could you spend your holiday padding around Ellis House?

I also love this Malmö apartment with dark grey floor, the home of a Swedish blogger, and a beautiful grey home in the Sussex countryside. 

For a quick fix - I absolutely love this dove grey bed linen which gets softer and softer the more you wash it, so luxurious! 

Are you a fan of the dark grey movement?

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. I love grey interiors! Are beautiful! And your first photo is amazing! Love it :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so the look I'm trying to get with my loft. I love that purple couch with the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great post about A fabulous grey Australian holiday home, I read this post and really I liked it.

    Thanks,
    Kitchen Units

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great post about A fabulous grey Australian holiday home really this is unique post I read this blog post.

    Thanks,

    Luxury Bathrooms

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!
    That post looks beautiful and very nice . I am really very happy to see this type of nice images and posts.
    Plywood Manufacturers in India

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are the provider of a wide range of High-quality Second-hand house furniture at very fair prices with the newest designs in cabinets, chairs and tables which are checked thoroughly by our professionals

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO