Scrolling

Beautiful strap by a Stockholm designer

When it comes to bug bearers in our home, the one thing my family and I can't seem to get a grip on is our post. There's a constant messy pile of it on our bar table. My sister once told me you should only ever see an item of post once, i.e. you open it,  file it (or recycle it) and then it's dealt with. We've never quite managed this rule. And then recently I came across the Mathilda Strap designed by Stockhom based Mathilda Clahr and I think our post peeve could finally be solved.




Designer: Mathilda Clahr, Photography: Elin Strömberg, Stylist Josefin Hååg

Designed by Stockholm based designer Mathilda Clahr the leather strap comes in three colours - black, dark brown and light beige and can be used to store magazines and other papers, as a hook for your coat or bag or if you're feeling really crafty, to upcycle an old chest of drawers with the strap as handles.

These pictures were shot in Josefin Hååg's lovely workspace of 20 Kvadrat blog (I recently showed the rest of her wonderful home here).

What do you think? Could you find a use for this in your home? I'm sold!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO