Scrolling

The beautiful home of a Danish author

This home is incredible (thank you for the tip Husligheter). In fact, I'll be pinning every single image. It's the home of Danish born, novelist Annika von Holdt author of The Mummers Play, Sleep Like the Dead, The Night Hour and The haunted. Annika and her family divide their time between Copenhagen (featured) and the Bahamas (sounds like my idea of heaven!). You can gain a wonderful insight into Annika's life, creative process and see more beautiful pictures of her home on her blog here. In the meantime here are a few of my favourite snaps.










Annika von Holdt via Husligheter


What a beautiful home, I love the way the space has been photographed and the treatment too. Anything you love in particular?

A few items I know and love: source luxuriously soft linen bedding here. I've always been a big fan of the Knoll diamond chair and Bertoia side chair. I also spy a black Eames RAR rocker and a Panton chair. Try IKEA for thin picture shelves to create a wall like Annika's.

You can also follow Annika on Instagram (love the picture of her kitty cat!).

Have a lovely day! 

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Bathroom. Simply stunning. I will always have problems to get out of the bathtub, it would be my favorite place to be <3
    Michael
    http://www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture rails in that first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I love seeing every home you post. I've been wondering, though, how do these spaces sound? We decorate similarly, but without a few rugs on the floors and quilts on the walls, sounds echo very noticeably, and even ordinary conversation sounds harsh. Have you ever found this to be a problem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifull bathroom. The tiles are stunning... and I love the combination from the furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Townsend Design Co.10 October 2014 at 21:48

    I love the way they played with the reflection of the floor on the tub in the bath. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO