Scrolling

Striking monochrome in a Gothenburg home

Hello! The week has been very mixed hasn't it? An inspiring work studio in the US, a Scandinavian style apartment in Mexico and a calm Stockholm home. Have you had a favourite? I thought I'd finish the week (see below) with a beautiful space in Sweden's second largest city - Gothenburg. The guys at Entrance have worked their magic once again and created this fab monochrome space which is now for sale. (I know!) I think my favourite touch is the black stairs. Is there anything that stands out to you (the chair on the wall perhaps?!).



 



Entrance


Could you live here?

Other Entrance spaces I love include this, this and this home.

Since I'm on a family holiday this will be my last post of the week. But if you fancy a little more inspiration over the long weekend why not check out some of the most popular My Scandinavian Home tours of all time including this, this and this one. I can totally see why, can you?!

Other popular tours of late include the Stockholm home of a fashion stylist, a serene space overlooking a Norwegian fjord and a charming and relaxed Dutch home.

And a few of my favourite links from around the web: don't miss the stunning home of Sofia Wood (that blue sofa), 25 favourite children's rooms, give your laundry room er a new spin? Update your house with these quick and simple DIY projects.

I'll be back next week with my full focus and some fab home tours (at least, I'm so excited by them and I hope you will be too!). In case you're new here - welcome! - you can keep up to date with my latest posts on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Bloglovin'. Thank you for following and for all your wonderful support!

Have a great weekend and see you Monday!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Wow, beautiful. It's probably not as special as the black stairs but I really love the idea of white dining table with black chair. That's very cool, I never thought about something like that before. Def will go for it when I older and have my own house ^^

    Please visit my latest blog post about metal letters home decor.
    ∞ chalwoo ∞

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great monochrome color combination. Give me a new idea for all my client. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, love your taste in interior design. I just launched my own blog www.thenoveledge.com about books and interior design. It is so good to see how other bloggers enrich the worldwideweb:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO