Scrolling

The Loft, Holland

Hello. I'm in virtual shop heaven this morning. Enter The Loft, an oh so beautiful 'shop' in Arnhem, Holland.  If there's one thing the owners love it's to see 'spaces work their magic on people', and work it's magic it does  Set in a former school the owners hand pick design furniture, art and accessories and piece them together in a forever changing apartment to allow you to see how they work in reality. All items are available for purchase. This isn't the first time we've seen this concept, I've previously featured The Apartment in Copenhagen and The Line in New York. Could this be the interior shopping of the future? If so I'm in, are you?!







All images except the final one Maartje Van Suijdam (shared with kind permission)

What a shop?! Amsterdam is already on my travel hit list but seeing stores like this make me want to get straight on a flight and visit Arnhem too, how about you?! (I'd stay at this guest house and also pop into this shop- see I've already got it planned!).

If you're lucky enough to be living or visiting Arnhem you can buy all the items you see in the Loft (if still available). Otherwise here's a quick guide: Hay Mags soft Sofa, Normann Copenhagen bell lamp, Z1 cotton light. Source wooden benches and stools at Lovely & Co.

For more fab Dutch home inspiration today you might want to take a look inside this fab Amsterdam apartment, a beautiful white home and this lovely holiday cottage which is actually available to rent.

Have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. What a brilliant concept. I'll have to check it out when I'm in the area - and I'll be taking a look at The Apartment in Copenhagen too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live around the corner and Loft is every bit as pretty as these pictures show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for your article about LOFT ARNHEM! I'm one of the Loft Girls and we are very proud and thankful to read your kind words.

    Only one thing: Your hyperlink said that we are established in Amsterdam >> that must be Arnhem.

    From Arnhem with Love
    Samira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print above the sofa, where is this from?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really it is the beautiful shop in the World. The Loft I love. Thanks for sharing wonderful information to all. For anything more and to get Modern Home Furniture information, kindly knock me to my beautiful blog on .Modern Home Furniture information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shop! One of my all time favorites!!

    The sofa in the picture with the stunning little Indian is from FEST Amsterdam. It is the model Dunbar...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I just started to read your blog and I love it.

    I have been looking for the perfect picture for my living room and I just found it!

    Where is the poster above the sofa from?

    Thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very happy to be here because this is a very good site that provides lots of information about the topics covered in depth. Im glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next. cubicles miami

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO