Scrolling

Guest post: Monochrome in Malmö

I'm Hanna from Doyoufancythis.com. It's such an honour to write a guest post here at My Scandinavian Home and I wanted to find the perfect home to show you. Since I know Niki likes monochrome colors and interiors in black and white I think this Malmö apartment is perfect for the occasion. This minimalistic, yet cozy space is located in the picturesque square of Davidshall in Malmö and is really something else. Just look at those great white walls and the dark wood, the almost to-good-to-be-true terrace and the sophisticated colors throughout. I hope you'll enjoy this lovely apartment and Niki, have a great vacation! /Hanna of Doyoufancythis.com.














Bilder: Bo-Laget Fastighetsförmedling

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Its looks beautiful. And that white cabinet is so wow. Such a good idea, a guest post !

    With love, Lieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that round window!!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it all, so sophisticated style. This is my old neighborhood in Malmö. Makes me very nostalgic.

    Br Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this home. So quintessentially Scandinavian!
    Happy Easter!
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flat! Happy easter, have a great weekend. /Elina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely + spacious. That courtyard/deck is made for entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm smitten with this home ... oooh the beautiful details. Apart from the gorg furniture items, I LOVE the DETAILS ... open staircase, ceiling wood beams w/hanging chair, mosaic tub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After looking into a number of the articles on your website, I honestly like your way of blogging. I added it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website as well and let me know what you think.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO